Use Pandora as an application which can reside in the system tray or taskbar without needing to run a seperate Web Browser.
* Integrated menu bar! The old menu was a button with a menu that dropped down. This has been changed to what you would normally expect in a Windows application.
* Standard Window Chrome including title bar and window controls!
* Notification Icon for when you don’t want Pandora Small to appear in the task bar but you want it in the system tray. Clicking this will make the window appear no matter what! (This was a bug that was fixed from the old version.)
* Automatic Updates! Now checks for updates automatically when you first start the application. It will notify you if a new update is available and (if you want it to update) will automatically update it for you!
* Startup time improvements!
* Loading screen while the page loads.
* New Icon! (:-P I am excited about it)
* Transparency – it sounded better than it actually was.
* Screensaver mode – it was fun at the time…
* Menu when right-clicking the notification icon
* The ability to not have a title bar -I can add the ability to do this again if someone wants it, but it has some interesting consequences.
* The long “checking requirements” startup procedure
* Auto-saving preferences -I will add this again soon! I think with the new system it should be much less important. Though when it is implemented it will store window state and window location.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PandoraSmall 184.108.40.206
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.